IMPORTANT NOTE TO STUDENTS TAKING THE SAT EXAM AT THE AVENUES SÃO PAULO CAMPUS ON
May 8, 2021 — June 5, 2021
Examinees must provide a negative COVID-19 test result to access our test center. Please carefully read all the instructions below. Should you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please bring a printed copy of your negative test result on the day of the SAT exam.
- Failure to present a valid negative test result will result in being denied entry to our test center.
COVID-19 Test Requirements
- The COVID test must be taken within 72 hours of the SAT exam day.
- We will accept molecular tests (PCR, LAMP, antigen) but not antibody tests.
- You must quarantine for 10 days after you have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- You must quarantine for 14 days after you have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
You are a close contact if you, in the period of two days before the COVID-19 diagnose or 10 days after it:
- Have been for more than 15 minutes in less than 1.5 meters from the infected person;
- Have been in an enclosed space for more than 45 minutes with the infected person;
- Shared the same car or school bus with the infected person;
- Live in the same household as the infected person.