截止目前，爱文纽约和圣保罗校区的前六届毕业生正在遍布美国和全球的 200 多个高校就读。
What is MaiaLearning?
MaiaLearning (www.maialearning.com) is a web-based data management system and powerful research tool used to keep track of student data throughout the college process. It includes standardized test scores, college choices, college application information, and a personality and career assessment.
It is also a communication tool between students, parents, and deans. All students in 10th–12th grades are registered on MaiaLearning, and each year they are required to use it more frequently. By 12th grade, students will be using MaiaLearning weekly and should have a collection of information to help guide their choices regardless of which country they are planning to apply to.
The information on MaiaLearning is private and can only be accessed by the student or the deans. Using Maia, students can develop and have access to:
- a list of personal goals and their plans to attain them
- lists of possible future careers and majors
- a résumé
- SAT preparation
- information about US colleges and universities, and some in Canada and the UK
- a list of colleges/universities being considered
- the final list of colleges/universities the student will apply to
- college/university application tasks
- application results
- a list of university visits
- communications from the deans regarding college/university visits, deadlines, surveys, and other pertinent college/university information