Digital Content Coordinator
São Paulo, Brazil | Creative
Job Title: SP Digital Content Coordinator
Location: São Paulo
Start Date: Immediately
Avenues is a top-tier school from New York, offering a truly global education. We opened in São Paulo in August 2018 and will expand to other global cities in the coming years. At Avenues, teaching and learning happen through language immersion in English and challenging interdisciplinary projects. Our campus community fosters a culture of creativity, entrepreneurship, and deep collaboration, with state-of-the-art technology throughout the campus. We are a community of talented and dedicated educators and colleagues who are passionate about learning and growth. There are unparalleled possibilities for professional learning and development across the globe. There is no place quite like Avenues.
This position combines marketing and social media management skills with a creative emphasis to enhance company social media presence in São Paulo, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for registration/admission conversation.
The SP Digital Content Coordinator, reporting to the São Paulo Director of Content and Events, supports the team at the São Paulo campus. You’ll be managing Avenues São Paulo’s social media channels, creating effective marketing collateral & related items and assisting the team in video and photo projects. You'll also collaborate with the Global Creative team and Marketing management to create innovative social media campaigns.
- Works with the São Paulo Director of Content and Events to generating social media campaigns, including content ideation (images, videos, copy), and implementation schedules and strategies
- Ensures Avenues core branding philosophies is consistently messaged across marketing and social media channels
- Prepares monthly reports including recommendations and opportunities.
- Collects campaign/engagement data and analyses parent interactions and enrollment event attendance to drive comprehensive reports and improve future campaigns strategies
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors, public opinion across SEO
- Creates and distributes engaging written and/or graphic content in the form of EDMs, website updates, blog content, or social media messages
- Supports video and photo production in shooting and editing for numerous projects.
- Participates on the creation of effective digital and print marketing collateral, academic assets, website pages & related items such as catalogs, brochures, events invites, presentations and swags.
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese
- Degree in Communications and/or Marketing preferred
- Previous Marketing and Social Media Experience (mandatory)
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Extreme attention to detail and organization with proven project management skills, from ideation to completion in a fast-growing, quick-moving environment and ability to prioritize
- Desire to work as part of a highly collaborative and can-do team, hands-on, entrepreneurial approach, eager to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenges
- A results-oriented, collaborative approach to project management
- Proficient* in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere
*Fluency in all programs is not a requirement but must have a basic understanding and willingness to learn and utilize.
- Experience with education is a plus
At Avenues, we place a high priority on hiring individuals who are:
- Collaborative – Works well in a highly collaborative environment; is humble, respectful of others, and a good communicator
- Accountable – Delivers high quality and accurate results; displays a high level of ownership; can be counted on to deliver on commitments
- Resourceful – Highly effective and disciplined in achieving goals; shows initiative and good judgment
- Adaptive – Comfortable with ambiguity and change; able to set priorities in a changing environment; flexible and open to new ideas
- Courageous – Willing to speak your mind and make tough decisions; passionate about our work and our mission
- Committed to learning – Committed to personal growth, as well as to helping your colleagues and the organization improve
Please read first about Avenues: The World School and our distinctive approach, and consider whether our mission and approach would be a good fit for you: www.avenues.org/sp.
Apply through the Careers section of our website at http://www.avenues.org/en/careers/. Be sure to include a letter of application, in English, in which you thoughtfully explain why you believe that this role at Avenues São Paulo would be an excellent match for your experience, skills and passions.
Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Avenues is committed to diversity among our staff, and applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND SAFEGUARDING
Avenues is neither a local school, nor an international school - we are a world school. We value and are respectful of the diversity of languages, race, gender and culture which is reflected amongst our staff. Our hiring reflects action for equal opportunity for all while appreciating that local context influences our focus for greater representation of racial diversity on our campus. We aim to interconnect different views and voices as we develop students to be world wise leaders.
Avenues upholds the highest standards for safeguarding the physical and emotional wellbeing of children. As an essential aspect of this commitment, all offers are contingent upon successful completion of careful reference and background checks.