São Paulo, Brazil
Position: Associate Director of Admission
Location: São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Start date: June 2021
Begin by thinking about Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues Silicon Valley, Avenues Online, Avenues London. Think of Avenues as one international school with multiple interconnected campuses. We are not a collection of different schools all pursuing different educational strategies, but rather one highly integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common vision, a shared education design and curriculum, world-class technology and a talented research and development team.
Avenues prepares students for engaged global citizenship during a time of unprecedented complexity and accelerating change, combining language immersion, interdisciplinary learning, a global curriculum, and a culture of creativity and deep collaboration
The Associate Director of Admissions is an integral part of the admissions team, enabling Avenues São Paulo to meet overall enrollment goals each year.
This role ensures that campus opens each semester optimally enrolled with students and families who are a great match for Avenues, are invested in the vision of an Avenues education, and bring diverse perspectives that enrich our community.
As part of the admissions team you will seamlessly integrate our family-centered framework that connects, engages and serves prospective families throughout their educational journey.
As a member of the admissions team you will:
- Embrace the special challenge of continuously building a school. The admissions team has enrolled over 1100 students since opening in August 2018 with a projection of reaching 2000 over the coming years.
- Develop and execute a clear, focused prospecting plan.Build a diverse pool of well-qualified applicants and ultimately meet or exceed
- Plan and execute high-quality prospecting and yield eventsthat highlight Avenues' unique values
- Share the unique value of an Avenues education bydelivering a personalized, compelling experience for families
- Interview and identify mission aligned studentsand families through careful, holistic reviewGuide families through their journey from inquiry through admission and enrollment. Make every family feel cared for and respected, regardless of admissions outcome
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. As part of an innovative global Experience Team you will tell the Avenues story and build a superb family experience
- Ensure successful onboarding of new students and families. Whether that means selecting a buddy for new students or connecting parents with our Avenues Parent Association, your role is to make new families feel welcome, safe and respected.
- Cultivate and foster relationshipswith feeder schools, community organizations, human resources and relocation specialists, educational consultants and other potential sources of mission aligned students and families
What You Bring
5+ years of related professional experience
- Good understanding of local educational and cultural landscape
- Extraordinary relationship skills, particularly with families and colleagues
- A commitment to delivering the best possible student and family experience
- A hands-on, entrepreneurial approach, eager to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenges
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- A record of achieving and exceeding ambitious goals, especially through growth and change
- Keen intellectual curiosity and a mindset of openness and continual learning
- Exceptional ability to communicate compellingly one-on-one and in public
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Desire to work as part of a highly collaborative and can-do team
Please read first about Avenues: The World School and our distinctive approach, and consider whether our mission and approach would be a good fit for you:www.avenues.org/sp.
Apply through the Careers section of the Avenues website (http://www.avenues.org/en/careers/). Be sure to include a video in your application, in English, in which you thoughtfully explain why this role at Avenues São Paulo would be an excellent match for your experience, skills and passions.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND SAFEGUARDING Avenues is neither a local school, nor an international school - we are a world school. We value and are respectful of the diversity of languages, race, gender and culture which is reflected amongst our staff. Our hiring reflects action for equal opportunity for all while appreciating that local context influences our focus for greater representation of racial diversity on our campus. We aim to interconnect different views and voices as we develop students to be world wise leaders.
Avenues upholds the highest standards for safeguarding the physical and emotional wellbeing of children. As an essential aspect of this commitment, all offers are contingent upon successful completion of careful reference and background checks.
Avenues is neither a local school, nor an international school - we are a world school. We value and are respectful of the diversity of languages, race, gender and culture which is reflected amongst our staff. Our hiring reflects action for equal opportunity for all while appreciating that local context influences our focus for greater representation of racial diversity on our campus. We aim to interconnect different views and voices as we develop students to be world wise leaders.In your resume you may choose to declare your race, gender or any other identity that represents yourself if you wish.
Encontre seu futuro na Avenues: faça parte de uma equipe que está redefinindo a educação ao redor do mundo.
Explore as mais recentes descobertas sobre educação global nos nossos câmpus em três continentes.
Veja nosso diretório de contatos, incluindo o escritório central da Avenues e nossos câmpus globais.
Voltar ao topo