São Paulo, Brazil | People and Culture
Title: HR Operations Support Consultant (Workday) - temporary position
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Start Date: Immediate
Begin by thinking Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues Silicon Valley, Avenues London. Think of Avenues: The World School as one independent school with many campuses around the globe that are interdependent and intentionally connected. It will not be a collection of different schools all pursuing different educational strategies, but one highly integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common mission, a shared education design and curriculum, world-class technology and a talented headquarters team in New York City. A culture of creativity, entrepreneurship and deep collaboration. State-of-the-art technology throughout. Brilliant colleagues, with widely diverse experience, creating a unique educational experience together. Unparalleled possibilities for professional learning and development prospects around the globe. There is no place quite like Avenues.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As an HR Application Support Consultant, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Process/Update/Manage Employee Data on Workday;
- Provides Workday HR technology support as part of a Regional HR System Support team;
- Handling queries, requests, and issues submitted by HR staff, global process owners, and other HR functions;
- Will be responsible for solving increasingly complex system and application problems. For more complex requirements, the Application Support Consultant will decide whether or not to tackle the topic on its own or escalate the issue to the next level;
- Will be the local responsible, collaborating with the Local HR team, acting in accordance with governance.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Higher Graduation;
- Experience in technical support and troubleshooting of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) modules;
- Knowledge in ERP Workday modules;
- Fluent English is mandatory for the position;
- Knowledge and understanding of HR business processes;
- Good relationship with the team, ability to multi-task management, collaboration, flexibility and proactivity.
Please read first about Avenues: The World School and our distinctive approach, and consider whether our mission and approach would be a good fit for you: www.avenues.org/sp.
Apply through the Careers section of the Avenues website (http://www.avenues.org/en/careers/). Be sure to include a letter of application, in English, in which you thoughtfully explain why this role at Avenues São Paulo would be an excellent match for your experience, skills and passions.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND SAFEGUARDING
Avenues is neither a local school, nor an international school - we are a world school. We value and are respectful of the diversity of languages, race, gender and culture which is reflected amongst our staff. Our hiring reflects action for equal opportunity for all while appreciating that local context influences our focus for greater representation of racial diversity on our campus. We aim to interconnect different views and voices as we develop students to be world wise leaders.
Avenues upholds the highest standards for safeguarding the physical and emotional wellbeing of children. As an essential aspect of this commitment, all offers are contingent upon successful completion of careful reference and background checks.